• By law, intimate garments that contain a crotch cannot be returned/exchanged once they have been tried on without a protective barrier. Please wear your own clean underwear when trying on these items. We regret that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges that have been tried on without an additional undergarment or that have been worn for any period of time.
• Many of our items have a thong or panty attached to the garment, this is very common with corsets and bustiers. There is NO reason to remove the thong or panty when trying the corset on. Please cover your body with a full slip, or a large scarf works very well, when trying on corsets and bustiers.
• Please do not wear lotions, perfumes or deodorants when trying on your items. Also, please ensure that all items have been treated with care & respect (i.e. do not let your pets walk or lay on them, do not leave them on the floor, do not smoke around the item or while trying it on) .
• Items that have been washed are non-returnable.
• Please ensure that all portions of the packaging are included in your returned item. This includes all tags, bags, boxes, envelopes, and any other packaging that came with your order.
• Please return the item(s) in a sturdy package to ensure that the items are protected and retain their shape and quality. We recommend shipping via Certified or Insured mail for your protection.
• Compression Shapewear, once it has been tried on, may not be returned or exchanged. The effort required to get into the garment marks it for it's own mistress. It will work hard to mold your body to the exact shape you want. That is your's, and each Lady is entitled to her very own mold. We are always available to assist with sizing.
• Stockings, as evidenced by their very delicate nature, may not be returned or exchanged once the package has been opened. Vintage Stockings may not be returned for any reason.
• Sale items are final sale, no refunds or exchanges.
• Costumes, and/or Garments with Feathers, Rhinestones, and/or Sequins may not be returned or exchanged. Accessories may not be returned or exchanged.
• We reserve the right, under Federal Law, to refuse any item that does not meet the above specifications & health regulations.
• For Exchanges/Returns , please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Return Authorization number. You will be responsible for all shipping fees.. We will supply the RA # and a form for exchanging your item. Allowable returned items may be subject to a 15% to 25% restocking fee. Shipping will not be refunded. If your item shipped under a free shipping option, or promotion, actual shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. Exchanged items will not have a restocking fee deducted. Returns or exchanges must be postmarked within 7 days of the date you receive the package.
Stock Availability Policy:
99.9 % of our merchandise is always in stock. However, due to the fact that we have multiple suppliers/warehouses, we are unable to guarantee the availability of all items. If an item you have ordered is not currently in stock, you will receive a backorder notice, and the items will ship as they become available (usually within 1-2 additional business days). Some items will ship directly from our supplier to the customer, and in some cases your order may ship in more than one package, from more than one warehouse. In any event, you will receive the tracking numbers of all shipments. We do our best to have the entire order arrive on the same day, but this isn't always possible. When an item is no longer available in a particular size or color, that notice is always posted on the page where you view the item. If you need to know current stock on hand, please email us at: email@example.com use our live chat window, or call our main office at 561-586-8486. If no one is available to receive your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you asap.
International orders may experience a delay of 5 to 7 business days on items that ship from any warehouse other than our main warehouse.